The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to update the website’s changes. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
What information do we collect?
When you register on our site, we collect information from you, place an order, subscribe to our When you register on our site, collect information from you, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, or phone number. What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1) To personalize your experience: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2) To improve our website: (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3) To improve customer service: (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively)
4) To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5) To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates about your order. How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.